Thursday, March 29, 2012

Something, Something, Dawn of a New Day

So, you may have noticed a new look about the ol' Nonsense Can. I felt it was about time to move on from the old LEGO look, and into the future of now. Or whatever.

"Synergize the geostreams!"
I would like to thank the brilliant Joaquim Borges for letting me use his awesome Yotsuba fan art for the new background. Please be sure to check out his other quirky, knock-out artwork over at deviantART.

I also chose (or rather, finally figured out how) to widen the actual blog-space... thing. Because, surprisingly, I am aware that many people these days have widescreen monitors, and a lot of space on the edges was being wasted. Furthermore, I was kind of sick of each line holding about a toothpick's worth of words. To top it all off, the new background segues into my next article on anime perfectly, so you can be on the lookout for that in the next day or two.

Anywho, hopefully you guys enjoy the re-engineered Nonsense in a Can as much as I do. It's been over a year since I started this rickety old joint, and I hope to distract you from your everyday responsibilities for many years to come. To infinity and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment